VMK central podcast

This is the VMK central podcast forums
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Finding Nemo is August theme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Awsometony
Host
Host
avatar

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Finding Nemo is August theme   Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:09 am

It has not been officially announced, but look at the events at the community calendar:

-Fish are friends quest
-Escape from the Aquarium
-Just keep swimming
-Big Blue World

I think I made my point

_________________




Host of the VMK central podcast/vidcast!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vmkcentral.forumotion.com
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:51 pm

yeah....just keep swimming swimming what do we do we swim swim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaya122
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:10 pm

Awsometony wrote:
It has not been officially announced, but look at the events at the community calendar:

-Fish are friends quest
-Escape from the Aquarium
-Just keep swimming
-Big Blue World

I think I made my point
I bet it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/kaya122
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 364
Age : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:36 pm

kaya122 wrote:
Awsometony wrote:
It has not been officially announced, but look at the events at the community calendar:

-Fish are friends quest
-Escape from the Aquarium
-Just keep swimming
-Big Blue World

I think I made my point
I bet it is.

yes i agree with you kaya122 ( i don't know why i quote you... just felt like it. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vmkmedia.co.nr/
kaya122
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:13 pm

sandwich_boy wrote:
kaya122 wrote:
Awsometony wrote:
It has not been officially announced, but look at the events at the community calendar:

-Fish are friends quest
-Escape from the Aquarium
-Just keep swimming
-Big Blue World

I think I made my point
I bet it is.

yes i agree with you kaya122 ( i don't know why i quote you... just felt like it. )
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/kaya122
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:44 pm

im going to demand a dory pin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awsometony
Host
Host
avatar

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:56 pm

LOL... just keep swimming

_________________




Host of the VMK central podcast/vidcast!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vmkcentral.forumotion.com
kaya122
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:28 pm

cmkrebs wrote:
im going to demand a dory pin!
Dory Rules!!!!!!!!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/kaya122
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:08 pm

she so does and crush and squirt and the seagulls!......mine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awsometony
Host
Host
avatar

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:20 pm

dont be selfish... its ours not "Mine"

_________________




Host of the VMK central podcast/vidcast!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vmkcentral.forumotion.com
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:28 pm

unh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaya122
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
avatar

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:01 pm

cmkrebs wrote:
she so does and crush and squirt and the seagulls!......mine!
Squirt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/kaya122
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
avatar

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:16 pm

jellyman!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Finding Nemo is August theme   

Back to top Go down
 
Finding Nemo is August theme
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» August 4th Birthday Greetings
» Finding keys
» CCRL 40/4 lists updated (25th August 2012)
» [New Engine] Nemo
» LEGO 2015 Action Figure Theme

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK central podcast :: The Site :: junkyard-
Jump to: