VMK central podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VMK central podcast

This is the VMK central podcast forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aerosmith Concert!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Aerosmith Concert!!! Empty
PostSubject: Aerosmith Concert!!!   Aerosmith Concert!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:10 pm

I went to the Aerosmith World Tour Yesterday (Monday September 24, 2007)!! It was awesome... they played almost all of my favorite songs! Here's the songs they played that i can remember from the top of my head. Walk This Way (Of Course... actually it was for their encore), Love in an elevator, Sweet Emotion, Same old Song and Dance, Livin' on the edge, Dream On, Last Child, What it takes, and a lot more i can't remember... actually Joe Perry sang a song instead of Steven Tyler, I thought that was cool. The only things i hated was that it was actually too loud, so it wasn't that clear, also like three people behind us were smoking marijuana (regular smoking wasn't even allowed, lol)...... so, it really stank, i was almost ready to puke!

So... has anyone been to this tour? obviously since it was/is worldwide some of you probably did!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkmedia.co.nr/

Aerosmith Concert!!!
Page 1 of 1