VMK central podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VMK central podcast

This is the VMK central podcast forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

old vmk friends are u still here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2007-06-30

old vmk friends are u still here? Empty
PostSubject: old vmk friends are u still here?   old vmk friends are u still here? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:57 pm

anyone still here checking the forms? vmk has been gone for sometime and i wish it was still here. its the one think im mad at disney from taking away from us. any who if anyone is up for a good old meeting/gathering on skype send me a pm and ill share my new skype screen name
Back to top Go down
Rockindom
Co-Host
Co-Host
Rockindom

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: old vmk friends are u still here?   old vmk friends are u still here? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:10 pm

im with you cmkrebs! lol its been a while
Back to top Go down
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: old vmk friends are u still here?   old vmk friends are u still here? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:06 pm

^ 'Tis quite

My new skype name is bassturd93 if anyone wants it.
And yeah it's not really "appropriate" but it's not like anyone really checks back here anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkmedia.co.nr/
Tamya1
Tamya1

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: old vmk friends are u still here?   old vmk friends are u still here? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:59 pm

You guys are still posting? You just made my day lol! Well I don't have a Skype but I'd love to stay in contact with you all. For some reason lately I've had VMK on the brain and decided to recover all lost memories, including this podcast. My username on here was just Tamya but I've completely forgotten my password and email for that account so now I'm Tamya1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old vmk friends are u still here?   old vmk friends are u still here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old vmk friends are u still here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK central podcast :: VMK :: Chatter-
Jump to: