VMK central podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VMK central podcast

This is the VMK central podcast forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk

Go down 
+2
LuckyLucas
sandwich_boy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-06-30

a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Empty
PostSubject: a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk   a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:01 am

ok so on 9/11 of 2007, some kid on my friends list made a room called Twin Towers.. i decided to check it out, and a message apeared once i entered "yay we are finally along Smile" and then i guess she saw me, beccause she said "Sad" they were new, so i said bye! and quickly teleported behind the wall.... and then a message from the girl said "Smile". so here's what started happening first (click gray bar, when done looking, click the picture)

lol you can actually see a little bit of my tron helmet
Spoiler:

ok... so now i guess they are pretending they are "married"
Spoiler:

hmmmmm what do you think comes next?
Spoiler:

and then.. more breaking of the vmk values!
Spoiler:

thats all of the pictures...... Shocked but anyway i reported these people about five times, when finally they both disapeared within five seconds difference, and a message came up saying... thank you for making vmk a safe place! Cool

but what i'm really trying to get to is, these people don't really know who is behind that computer screen, for all that guy knew it could have been a 60 year old guy pretending to be that girl, vis versa. and still, they were talking about how old they were and what school they went to! one of them could have been a sexual molester (I'm serious, you NEVER know) and could have came and abused them in real life. I hope every one of you on here who DOES (i don't think any of you do, but just in case) do the whole taken thing, should really take a second thought about it.

Thanks Smile (this actually kinda turned out to be a public service announcement or something... lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkmedia.co.nr/
LuckyLucas
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
LuckyLucas

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk   a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:05 pm

Good Job!!!
Back to top Go down
Awsometony
Host
Host
Awsometony

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk   a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:55 pm

this also proves that you never know if sandwich boy is watching you or not
Back to top Go down
https://vmkcentral.forumotion.com
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

PostSubject: Re: a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk   a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:13 am

Yes.. Definitely lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Rockindom
Co-Host
Co-Host
Rockindom

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk   a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:50 am

how did you get these pics??????
Back to top Go down
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

PostSubject: Re: a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk   a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:19 pm

I was hiding behind one of the walls. Smile
Back to top Go down
Schoeva
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
Schoeva

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk   a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:12 pm

The 3rd one is sexy.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLucas
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
LuckyLucas

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk   a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Dont joke Disney!
Back to top Go down
Rockindom
Co-Host
Co-Host
Rockindom

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk   a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:46 am

they r soooooo dumb
Back to top Go down
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk   a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:37 am

nice one shoe. good idea for posting this sandwhich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk   a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a safety tip about why not to do bad things in vmk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK central podcast :: VMK :: What the?!-
Jump to: