VMK central podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VMK central podcast

This is the VMK central podcast forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

San Diego Trip Report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaya122
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
kaya122

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-06-30

San Diego Trip Report Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Trip Report   San Diego Trip Report Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:35 pm

I am back!!! here is my trip report!

Day 1

am in San Diego right now. I am using the Hotels Internet. So yesterday we went to Legoland. It was really cool other then that were lots of little kid rides that my 8 year old brother was to old to ride. There was an awesome Dragon Roller Coaster that was half Dark ride and half Thrill Ride. There was another Small Roller Coaster called coasters, It wasn't that fast but it was really fun. There was one more roller coaster called the Lego Technic test track that was Extremely fast and really tall. One more ride I want to talk about is the Knights Tournament. You get in these Robot looking hands and they fling you around and hold you upside down and stuff. You can choose what level to do there is level1, 2, 3, 4, 5 each being more intense then the last. I did levels 3 and level 4. Well thats all for now, WE are going to Sea world in a while and ill try to post about that San Diego Trip Report Smile

Day 2
ok so today we went to Sea World. We went to the Wild Arctic first because my brother(Goose3379) Loves polar bears. Then we went the discovery cove Dolphin show. That was pretty cool. Then we went and did the Wild Arctic again this time the Helicopter versionSan Diego Trip Report Helo. After that we ate lunch. Right after lunch we went over to Shamoo. Shamoo was awesome San Diego Trip Report Tilt Then we Finally got to go over to Journey to Atlantis! That was so AWESOME!!! This is what we looked like: San Diego Trip Report Zombie San Diego Trip Report Peace We didn't do much today as you can tell so we are going back to Sea World tomorrow instead of the zoo.

Day 3
OK so day 3 we went back to Sea world. First we went to the Penguin Encounter and stuff around that area. After we did all those exhibits we went back to Atlantis again. My total ride count from Atlantis is 12 times in 2 days. After that we headed over to Seamore and Clyde show, and while we were waiting the mime picked me to come up. I wasn't to proud of this because Mimes and Clowns creep me out. After that we went and wait lunch. I had a Churro and some fruit. Then we saw the Pets Rule show which was really funny. After that we went straight to the Shamu show. At every Shamu show they pick 1 person around the ages of 10-14 to be in the show. So we were on our way and a Lady came up to me and asked me to be in the show!!!! Of course I said yes so they ran me through what my part was. When the trainer called me up he said what my dream was, and then asked me who I came to see and I said "Shamu". And then I got to pet Shamu! Then he put this cool whale fin necklace around my neck then I waved to everybody, and then led them in the ending clap. It was such a cool experience I wont ever forget it.

This was takin from my BTT BLog if your wondering why its weird
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kaya122
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Trip Report   San Diego Trip Report Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:19 am

cool i would of gone to the zoo i heard its like the best in america its got pandas but it sounds like u had fun a sea world
Back to top Go down
kaya122
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
kaya122

Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Trip Report   San Diego Trip Report Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:53 am

Cmkrebs wrote:
cool i would of gone to the zoo i heard its like the best in america its got pandas but it sounds like u had fun a sea world
Yea if I had gone to the zoo I wouldnt have been in the Shamu show
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kaya122
Schoeva
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
Schoeva

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Trip Report   San Diego Trip Report Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:57 pm

I've been to the San Diego Zoo and its awesome! Even though I prefer DAK, I loved the San Diego Zoo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Trip Report   San Diego Trip Report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Diego Trip Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VMK central podcast :: The Real Parks :: Disneyland-
Jump to: