VMK central podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VMK central podcast

This is the VMK central podcast forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what has cmkrebs been up to?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2007-06-30

what has cmkrebs been up to? Empty
PostSubject: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:43 pm

everyone might be wondering where have i been? well this month was a very busy month and next month too! my grandfather had a stroke at the beinging of the month and it was very hard on my family, i was at my grandparents house the night it happend. he is doing very well and is planning on retiring at the end of the year. I did take the sats i do recommend studying, then i had my dance recital which was the best one since i have been dancing (12 years) and now im getting ready for finals but our last day is june 28 because of the strike (our finals are early due to seniors, not sure if you heard me talking about how my school seperates the school grades, 9 and 10 in one building 11 and 12 in another.) then after finals i have a feild trip ill post some pics then i go to a local amusment park with my freinds then the following week i go on vacation (yes im getting out of school early) then when i come back i dance in a local amusment park then in july i dance in hershey. in feburary i got my licenese to drive and i do love it! affraid and now i have another cousin on the way lucky cousin number 7 so im hopen its a boy because all my 1st cousins are girls my grandmas glad she has all girls. so anyways i do still check vmkcentral! my last day on vmk ended in vmk central, i do miss it alot well got to go ill write more later! afro
Back to top Go down
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:37 am

cool. your getting out the day one of the days i'm giong to sfgam.

what amusement park are you going to????
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkmedia.co.nr/
LuckyLucas
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
LuckyLucas

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:45 pm

Yea what theme park are you going on for your field trip...?
Back to top Go down
Schoeva
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
Schoeva

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Well its in Hershey, PA...
I'm guessing Hersheypark.
Back to top Go down
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:00 pm

^yeah i guess I missed that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
LuckyLucas
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
LuckyLucas

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:40 pm

(then after finals i have a feild trip ill post some pics then i go to a local amusment park with my freinds.) It doesnt say Hershey..
Back to top Go down
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:11 pm

Cmkrebs wrote:
local amusment park then in july i dance in hershey.

... yeah it does.. lol.
Back to top Go down
LuckyLucas
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
LuckyLucas

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:32 pm

Im talking about for her field trip not for the dance..
Back to top Go down
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:58 pm

the local science center
Back to top Go down
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:44 am

There's an amusement park that's based off of...... SCIENCE???
Back to top Go down
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:26 pm

its not really a amusement park its like a hands on learning all the diffenent types of science in phyicis we just learned about lasers and colors so we saw a pink floyd laser show at the science center
Back to top Go down
LuckyLucas
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
LuckyLucas

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:23 am

See I told you.. what i was asking..?
Back to top Go down
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:27 pm

heres another update! well school is finally out for me, ive traveled to vist family in maryland and now im getn ready for hershey sometime this month. hope everyone is enjoying their summer without vmk! yes i miss it dearly but before vmk opend i played roller coaster tycoon and i have always wanted to finish it so now i playn it again and hope'n to finish it this time, i do have roller coaster 2, i just have to find it and buy roller coaster tycoon 3. i got to try gutiar hero 3 which was neat but im not good at it, i want to get that wii fit! talk to you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Schoeva
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
Schoeva

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:57 pm

I hate Rollercoaster Tycoon 3.
Don't waste your money on it.
Back to top Go down
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:39 pm

could you give me the scoop on it?
Back to top Go down
Schoeva
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
Schoeva

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:18 pm

Okay..
well basically it takes FOREVER to load. And its not just my computer, its everyone's.

And you know how the animation on RCT1 and RCT2 are a little similar, with RCT2's being better? Well RCT3 has this crappy 3-D animation that the company who made it attemped to do.

So just stick with RCT2 and don't get RCT3.
Back to top Go down
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:41 pm

yuck 3d! ok i wont get it. thanks
Back to top Go down
Schoeva
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
Schoeva

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:07 pm

No problem. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:23 pm

Schoeva wrote:
Okay..
well basically it takes FOREVER to load. And its not just my computer, its everyone's.

And you know how the animation on RCT1 and RCT2 are a little similar, with RCT2's being better? Well RCT3 has this crappy 3-D animation that the company who made it attemped to do.

So just stick with RCT2 and don't get RCT3.

Totally agreed. I regret that I ever baught RCT3. They ruined everything. I like the simple animations. Now on every frikn ride they have those stupid designs, like they're from space or something.

RCT2 is so classic and fun.

If you want 3d coasters, go get nolimits and save ten bucks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:43 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what has cmkrebs been up to?   what has cmkrebs been up to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what has cmkrebs been up to?
Page 1 of 1