VMK central podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VMK central podcast

This is the VMK central podcast forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Your YouTube Channel!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schoeva
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
Schoeva

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Post Your YouTube Channel! Empty
PostSubject: Post Your YouTube Channel!   Post Your YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:49 pm

So I just started posting some of my videos on YouTube, so here is my channel:
www.youtube.com/CoasterSchoe

Be sure to tell me what you think of my videos and be sure to share your channel with us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Post Your YouTube Channel!   Post Your YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:27 pm

i've got two......

one is my normal one https://www.youtube.com/totfreak7

and one is my incredibly queer one when i made when I was obsessed with VMK. I made this really stupid video of precautions of VMK Hacks. I'm not even going to post it Razz

EDIT: Your videos are nice.

The RNRC - Nice, your camera had good color depth, mine doesn't (well, I haven't tried my new one at RNRC yet, so not totally sure). What's with the guy with the wand? If that's supposed to be part of the ride, they never do that when i'm there Sad

Griffon - Again, nice, I like the area you filmed it in. Just until I watched the video I never knew about that path that went over just before the immelman, it looked like you were standing on the tracks Very Happy .

Storm Runner - It's OK, I've seen a lot like it.

Loch Ness Monster - Probably my favorite out of all your videos. Even though I've never been on it, I really would like to ride it, it seems like a very unique layout compared to most arrow's. And the way you filmed it was nice.

Keep 'em comin'! Very Happy

Last edited by sandwich_boy on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkmedia.co.nr/
Schoeva
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
Schoeva

PostSubject: Re: Post Your YouTube Channel!   Post Your YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:55 pm

sandwich_boy wrote:

The RNRC - Nice, your camera had good color depth, mine doesn't (well, I haven't tried my new one at RNRC yet, so not totally sure). What's with the guy with the wand? If that's supposed to be part of the ride, they never do that when i'm there Sad
It was busy the day I was there, so the castmember was trying to make the line move as quickly as possible.
I'm going to Kings Dominion sometime this weekend, so I'll be sure to post some more videos!
Back to top Go down
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Post Your YouTube Channel!   Post Your YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:30 am

Schoeva wrote:
sandwich_boy wrote:

It was busy the day I was there, so the castmember was trying to make the line move as quickly as possible.

It seems like it would be cool if they made it a part of the ride, it fits in well with the setting of a crowded alley.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkmedia.co.nr/
Schoeva
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
Schoeva

PostSubject: Re: Post Your YouTube Channel!   Post Your YouTube Channel! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:46 am

Yeah, I guess so.
I don't think she was really needed though... I mean like if they had like some old road signs that were on the fence pointing you in the right direction to walk in the quene, that'd be nice.

Oh... and I seriously just loved your video about your special birthday surprise. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your YouTube Channel!   Post Your YouTube Channel! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your YouTube Channel!
Page 1 of 1