VMK central podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VMK central podcast

This is the VMK central podcast forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite resort

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyLucas
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
LuckyLucas

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2007-07-31

What is your favorite resort Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite resort   What is your favorite resort Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 4:26 pm

If you have ever been here! What is your favorite hotel either if you have stayed in it, or if you you haven't!
Back to top Go down
Schoeva
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
Schoeva

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite resort   What is your favorite resort Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:33 pm

My favorite resort at WDW is the cabins at Fort Wilderness. One that I would like to stay in is the Polynesian.

By the way LuckyLucas, you should edit your post to "What is your hotel either if you stayed in it....", the 'weather' part makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite resort   What is your favorite resort Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:35 pm

ill list what hotels i have stayed in then my favorites will be in blue

all star music
all star sports
all star movies
pop centruey
polynesian
wilderness lodge
carribean beach
animal kingdom lodge
port orleans riverside

at the polynesian my mom and step dad got married down there and the next year we stayed there we got concergier with a castle view it was so coo! our room was on the top floor right by the concergier room we could litterally walk out our room and bam there the concergier lounge. i would like to stay at the contempary with a castle view, i would also like to stay at the hotel in disneyland thats in the park. oh and i did two disney crusies one four day and one three day in the same room too! it was a sweet but cant remember the room number ill find out and post it later
Back to top Go down
Awsometony
Host
Host
Awsometony

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite resort   What is your favorite resort Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:49 pm

my favorite, that ive never satyed in, but might be in december, is the contemporary
Back to top Go down
https://vmkcentral.forumotion.com
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite resort   What is your favorite resort Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:23 pm

i just found out that ill be staying french quater in summer 2008
Back to top Go down
LuckyLucas
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
LuckyLucas

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite resort   What is your favorite resort Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:25 pm

summer 08 i might stay in Wilderness or polynesian! But when I went i stayed in Contemporary!
Back to top Go down
Schoeva
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
Schoeva

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite resort   What is your favorite resort Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:23 am

^ You don't deserve a trip to WDW. Smile
Back to top Go down
LuckyLucas
Regular Listener
Regular Listener
LuckyLucas

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite resort   What is your favorite resort Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:11 pm

Ok thanks for that and you do?
Back to top Go down
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite resort   What is your favorite resort Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:23 pm

I have stayed at the animal kingdom lodge, and the polynesian, polynesian is defianately my favorite. and schoeva, i'll edit his post for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkmedia.co.nr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite resort   What is your favorite resort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite resort
Page 1 of 1