VMK central podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VMK central podcast

This is the VMK central podcast forums

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

from cmkrebs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2007-06-30

from cmkrebs Empty
PostSubject: from cmkrebs   from cmkrebs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:39 pm

sorry guys ive been so busy with school, learning to drive and planning my party but now i have a chance post. alot has been going on in vmk so ill give a quick update

last month was dream month with the vmk staff give dreams out such as the new room dream ears dream pin and the green tron couch. even though i was busy i stayed in vmk with the friends list up so sorry if you tried talkn to me i was either workn on school projects or sleepn

this month is halloween month with the release of the orange and black crate bat magic and new costumes.

im keepn track of the grand total of how much u spent if you bought one of everything and at the end of the month i will announce it on a podcast

enjoy your halloween queen
Back to top Go down
sandwich_boy
Community Leader
Community Leader
sandwich_boy

Number of posts : 364

from cmkrebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: from cmkrebs   from cmkrebs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:19 am

Cmkrebs wrote:
sorry guys ive been so busy with school, learning to drive and planning my party but now i have a chance post.

Hey don't feel bad Smile the same thing is happening with me (not the driving, of course) and actually thats the reason we haven't had a show in such a while, but we are planning one next weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.vmkmedia.co.nr/
Cmkrebs
Co-Host
Co-Host
Cmkrebs

Number of posts : 481

from cmkrebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: from cmkrebs   from cmkrebs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:34 pm

im hopen next week i can update the forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

from cmkrebs Empty
PostSubject: Re: from cmkrebs   from cmkrebs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from cmkrebs
Page 1 of 1